Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 2:34:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 2:36:40 PM EDT by Da_Bunny]
I go get a latte'. There is a young woman filling her tank at the station. Tattoo's on both arms, black clothes with white house paint splattered on her paints and shirt, lots of silver jewelry.

I roll down the window and casually ask her if she decorated her clothes that way, or was she just the world's worst house painter. She had a shitty attitude, for some reason, said she wasn't in the mood. It's not like I was hitting on her, fer christ's sake......
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:48:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
I go get a latte'. There is a young woman filling her tank at the station. Tattoo's on both arms, black clothes with white house paint splattered on her paints and shirt, lots of silver jewelry.

I roll down the window and casually ask her if she decorated her clothes that way, or was she just the world's worst house painter. She had a shitty attitude, for some reason, said she wasn't in the mood. It's not like I was hitting on her, fer christ's sake......

She was what at least 22?
Too old for you then?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:12:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:

She was what at least 22?
Too old for you then?

That might have been it, now that you mention it.......
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:22:09 PM EDT
Look out DaBunny is feeling frisky!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:27:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:40:38 PM EDT

When that happens, you'll be the first to know, you're probably the slowest person around here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:41:41 PM EDT
I can see it now, she's probaly saying to someone "some people, I'm just standing there and this wierdo rolls down his window and starts commenting on my pants"
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:48:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MOGWAR:
I can see it now, she's probaly saying to someone "some people, I'm just standing there and this wierdo rolls down his window and starts commenting on my pants"

Poor baby.....

She covers herself in tattoos and wears high contrast, attention getting clothes. Well, she wanted attention....she got some............
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:01:00 PM EDT

When that happens, you'll be the first to know, you're probably the slowest person around here.

Look pal! I may be fat, but fat guys have feelings to.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:11:43 PM EDT
You know some times I just don't post because I know I might hurt someones feeling.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:15:53 PM EDT

Squishy?

Look at Dabunny calling someone else slow.

Hellp pot, this is kettle.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:42:33 PM EDT
OK, you went too far.....Take THIS!!!

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:52:37 PM EDT

www.gunlust.com/bunny/bunny1.jpg

HOLY $HIT!
You've got BunnyEars and Pancakes on your head, MAN!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:56:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RS_Coyote:
You know some times I just don't post because I know I might hurt someones feeling.

No worries pal.

I was not mad at DaBunny. I'm just jelous (sp?) because I'm stuck working and my ARFcom pals are fetching birds for Pattymcn!

Man is sucks being honest. I should be a complete shit head, call in sick and leave my agency in a pickle.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:58:34 PM EDT

OMFG! Makes me hungry for mini pancakes!

BTW, it's a good look for DaBunny. I can just see LaBunny just shaking her head.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:35:07 PM EDT

That's right!....

<­BR>

Some just have a lot more than others...

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:13:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:20:06 PM EDT

What kind of tank? breather
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:55:57 PM EDT

Top Top