Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 7:58:59 AM EDT
Damn, talk about some serious hardware.  I bet the total value was possibly in the 7 digits.  I heard a couple of the guys say it was basically a mini-Knob Creek.  Anyway here it is, enjoy.  waynestock.wmv
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
#$#%^$#%$#$%#, you guys suck!!!!!!!!!!GD I WISH HADNT OF HAD TO WORK!!!!!!Lookslike you guyshad a great time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]
wow, i wish I could have been there just to watch but I had to work too
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#3]
That was awesome Justin

I'm gonna post that link in Ohio.  I smell a little challenge for our April shoot

eta:  What are you guys up to Memorial weekend?

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Bob i told you to make it out, you just gotta learn to get your priorities right. WORK or SHOOT HHMM,, SHOOT! We had easily 150-200 MG's there there From Glock 18, to 50 cal, silencers and lots of fireworks. Even had a millitary lazer that burns threw stuff, how cool. You will have to make it out to the next one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That was awesome Justin

I'm gonna post that link in Ohio.  I smell a little challenge for our April shoot

eta:  What are you guys up to Memorial weekend?

Good hearing from you again Jake.  

Don't know yet for Memorial Weekend.  I'll have to talk Wayne and see if something is going to be in the works.  

Remind me when it gets a little closer to that time and I'll let you know.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Bob i told you to make it out, you just gotta learn to get your priorities right. WORK or SHOOT HHMM,, SHOOT! We had easily 150-200 MG's there there From Glock 18, to 50 cal, silencers and lots of fireworks. Even had a millitary lazer that burns threw stuff, how cool. You will have to make it out to the next one.

I KNOW I KNOWSometimes the $ signs makeme blind lol. And you bet your ass i will definitley make it to the next one if i have to quit my job and walk there with my gear on my back And i know you didnt have all that much fun with out my P22 there lol.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I KNOW I KNOWSometimes the $ signs makeme blind lol. And you bet your ass i will definitley make it to the next one if i have to quit my job and walk there with my gear on my back And i know you didnt have all that much fun with out my P22 there lol.

Actually one of the Class 2 or 3 (I can't remember which of them can get cans here in MO)dealers there had a suppressed  P22.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Sapper As sweet as your P22 is the one with the silencer was just a little bit sweeter, but either way im gettin one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Wayne,  Wish you would have posted that you were having a get together. Keep me in mind for next time. I need to come out and get my recievers. CB
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Cash, sorry but i ended up forgeting alot of people i meant to invite. I still have them receivers, you can come get em anytime. You still got my # call me and we can throw some bullets when ya pick them up.

heres a link Nascar started on another website, has some good pics and more comin.

http://1919a4.com/cgi-bin/noncgi/Forum6/HTML/005511.html
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow that looks like it was fun!  Some nice tannerite appliance detonations too!

If the next shoot has an open invite, I'll bring my MP5 out.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I will post my next shoot and let ya know when and where. I have them often when the weathers nice.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I loved the "Card Table Quad-Pod"

Excellent whiskey tango my kind of fun!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:15:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I plan on another shoot in May later in the month so that i can let the knob creek effect wear off. I will let you guys know when it will be.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I plan on another shoot in May later in the month so that i can let the knob creek effect wear off. I will let you guys know when it will be.

Stop on by the One Shot booth and say hi while you're there if you get the chance.    
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Wayne, Just checked out the pics. WOW. You had one serious shoot.  I know that you deal with alot of people and its hard to keep up with everyone. Im looking forward to your place in May. CB
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#17]
ShakyJake, i will look you up when im down there. See ya at the Creek.

Cash, the pics and the vid dont do it any justice for real. We had a LARGE selection of MG's there seeing how i had several  buddies of mine that are class 2 and 3 dealers come out and show off their toys. I cant tell you which is my favorite, the M53(MG42), glock 18, PKM or the HK53, hard choice. We even had the new ultimax 223 SAW out there, that is one bad MG! We had atleast 100 people come out as spectaters and they had a good show put on for them, it was alot bigger then the cmmg shoots and alot more toys. We had BBQ brats, smoked chicken, soda, chips it was just a bunch of freinds gettin out blowin the winter dust out of the MG's. All this and it was FREE, I thought about putting a girl up at the gate to collect $ so i could make out like a fat cat but i didnt. I will focus on a date for the next shoot after KCR and let ya know.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I went out today to clean up the mess (the washers dryers and fridges) and where the biggest chunk of the dryers were was a bunch of change, i got over $2 in coins out from underneath them. Just in time for the Creek too. HA

Point is always check your dryer for change. If you dont someone will blow it up and get it for themself.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted: All this and it was FREE, I thought about putting a girl up at the gate to collect $ so i could make out like a fat cat but i didnt

And you spent how much out of pocket for liability insurance in case somebody was hurt on your property and decided to sue you?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted: All this and it was FREE, I thought about putting a girl up at the gate to collect $ so i could make out like a fat cat but i didnt

And you spent how much out of pocket for liability insurance in case somebody was hurt on your property and decided to sue you?

Let's not get into this
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top