Posted: 10/6/2005 3:30:43 PM EDT

Never been...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Never been...

Me either.  I only shoot inanimate objects.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:54:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Never been...

come on down i will take ya .....heh heh heh
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:23:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How much money you got?

I might can make that happen..........remind me......I'll see what we can do..

what kinda hunting?...I only deer hunt

slasher

money!?  I didn't know there was going to be money involved... sheesh!

I suppose the amount that I would be willing to spend must be equal to or lesser than the utility of the fun (and MEAT ) that I might derive from such an experience.

How's that for an answer?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:18:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:34:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I was kidding about the money beetle........

I have lusted for the meat of my own freshly killed turkey or deer for some years.  If you decided to go sometime and seriously would like an ignorant but eager partner, let me know.  Unfortunately I only have a 12Ga and SKS that would be formiddable for hunting such game, but I am pretty good with the SKS at ~100yards and the shotgun has a nice choke and accepts any 3" 00 or 000 buck.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll take you coyote hunting if you'll take a bite of one of those nasty critters. The good and bad thing about hunting is the amount of time you have to spend in the woods. Especially for deer hunting. At least with coyotes you can move around a lot. And unless prepared properly deer to me does not taste good at all.

rk
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:41:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'll take you coyote hunting if you'll take a bite of one of those nasty critters. The good and bad thing about hunting is the amount of time you have to spend in the woods. Especially for deer hunting. At least with coyotes you can move around a lot. And unless prepared properly deer to me does not taste good at all.

rk

???

ETA:  I would love to.  I HATE coyotes with a passion after having dealt with them before from quasi-growing up on a farm as a child.  Now for coyotes, I suppose my AR would be sufficient .
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:54:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

rk

???

ETA:  I would love to.  I HATE coyotes with a passion after having dealt with them before from quasi-growing up on a farm as a child.  Now for coyotes, I suppose my AR would be sufficient .

if you use those evil 5 round mags then yes...if you wana go deer hunting i will take ya but youmay not see anything for about a year since the hurricane screwed us up this year . usually the deer are plentiful here but they are all dispursed since most of our food plots were flooded or laid over
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rk

???

if you use those evil 5 round mags then yes...if you wana go deer hunting i will take ya but youmay not see anything for about a year since the hurricane screwed us up this year . usually the deer are plentiful here but they are all dispursed since most of our food plots were flooded or laid over

You can only hunt coyotes with 5-rounds?  Wow.  You seriously don't eat them, do you?  (hey, I have seen some really weird things)
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rk

???

You can only hunt coyotes with 5-rounds?  Wow.  You seriously don't eat them, do you?  (hey, I have seen some really weird things)

You don't know JohnnyRebel.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:00:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rk

???

You don't know JohnnyRebel.  

nah we dont eat them but their fur can bring $325
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I use a 20 round mag, usually just put 7 rounds in it. Never have had to hit one more than twice.
I'll be back on Tuesday afternoon, if you are up to a drive to Huntsville after that I'll take you out after the coyotes. I'm off work until next Monday.

rk
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I use a 20 round mag, usually just put 7 rounds in it. Never have had to hit one more than twice.
I'll be back on Tuesday afternoon, if you are up to a drive to Huntsville after that I'll take you out after the coyotes. I'm off work until next Monday.

rk

I may take ya up on the offer. I have never been coyote hunting before. And my brother lives just down the road from ya on Taylor Circle.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#15]

hmmmmm.  When could you go, Jfor?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Gonna be a few weeks for me. Been doing a lot of travelling for my new job. Never know where I will be from week to week.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Where are you located? And will you eat your kill?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Where are you located? And will you eat your kill?

who?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top