Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/14/2005 11:00:23 AM EDT
Saturday morning around 11am, I was driving up 101A near downtown Nashua, and I spotted a guy in his late 40's, muscular but also very overweight, handlebar type mustache, in camo hat, camo shirt, camo shorts, green socks and boots, pack, and 2 canteens jumping back and forth on his hips. He was struggling hard against the heat and looked miserable. My first thought was, ok, which Arfcom'er iis this.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:54:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2005 6:55:17 PM EDT by Gregory_A]
That was Totally Tactical Timmy.He was probably just going to pick up some eggs and butter.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:29:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ED_P:
Saturday morning around 11am, I was driving up 101A near downtown Nashua, and I spotted a guy in his late 40's, muscular but also very overweight, handlebar type mustache, in camo hat, camo shirt, camo shorts, green socks and boots, pack, and 2 canteens jumping back and forth on his hips. He was struggling hard against the heat and looked miserable. My first thought was, ok, which Arfcom'er iis this.

Wasn't me heh - but I DO live about a mile or two from where this incident occured heh...........thats some funny shit..........
Top Top