Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 9:04:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#1]
see what happens when you run for president and don't win.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#2]
its a conspiracy...... against us OKIES
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I can....I guess I'm not friends of Chuck or dan!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can....I guess I'm not friends of Chuck or dan!

Maybe not, but Rat loves you!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#5]
It's in GD. You start a thread on a controversial subject like that in GD, you deserve what you get.

Maybe you've been hanging around Dan too much lately
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's in GD. You start a thread on a controversial subject like that in GD, you deserve what you get.

Got board this morning. Figured I would point out some of the flaws in their thinking. To bad they didnt read past the first few lines though. There are so many threads in GD about this crap but no one wants to pay attention to the real problem. The border.
Most of those moonbats there think you can stop a runaway turrent with a screwdriver when all you need to do is cut the power.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I resemble that remark!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top