Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 7:36:39 PM EDT
I know this should be posted on the KS side but i travel from MO to KS a lot, and have been seeing alot of talk about it with out ever getting a good answer. thanks for any replys.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:16:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to make a boarder run every day also.  Sure would be nice to have the gun in the car when I make the crossing

Anyone have any new details.  I heard it passed in both house and senate.  One of them was by a veto proof margin but I'm not sure on the other.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear the current hold up is the debate over were guns created or did they evolve.  Its a huge mess they had congresswomen crying over muskets and senators showing the various reiterations of Lee Enfields showing mark 1-4 as evolutionary steps it was horrid I tell you.  Something about a monkey trial, then something about monkey's not being suitable targets, who knows!

Justin
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have to make a boarder run every day also.  Sure would be nice to have the gun in the car when I make the crossinghave

Here is a link to Kansas CCW discussion. It has passed only in the senate so far. Hopefully we can garner enough votes in the house to overide a probable veto by the govenor. In Kansas we need 2/3 majority to overide the veto.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top