Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 10:53:30 PM EDT
The motherfuckers in my orderly room including my 1SG told me that I cannot go on leave when I want to because "CPT ................ wants the same dates as you".

I org wanted 9-29 oct so I could go to the WAC gun show, be home for my 24th B-day, go hunting and camping with my Dad, and to attend a small family gathering.

Now I cannot. They moved my dates to 24 Oct to 13 Nov. I can still attend the WAC show in Nov but that is all.

I am still condsidering if I want to go on leave at all now.

EDIT: Oh yes I forgot, now I wont be able to get the FFL for the SEBR. So much for my Dads birthday present.

Did I mention, FUCK THE ARMY
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The motherfuckers in my orderly room including my 1SG told me that I cannot go on leave when I want to because "CPT ................ wants the same dates as you".

I org wanted 9-29 oct so I could go to the WAC gun show, be home for my 24th B-day, go hunting and camping with my Dad, and to attend a small family gathering.

Now I cannot. They moved my dates to 24 Oct to 13 Nov. I can still attend the WAC show in Nov but that is all.

EDIT: Oh yes I forgot, now I wont be able to get the FFL for the SEBR. So much for my Dads birthday present.

Hang in there brother, Nothing worse then not getting your leave, I agree.

You are doing a hell of a job, and I for one am glad to have you men and women keeping me safe.

You can still get in some hunting, and the WAC show. but you will have Halloween in place of your birthday.

Sorry to hear the news, I really am. but you and I both know how the ARMY works.

Good luck, Keep safe and God bless you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hang in there brother, Nothing worse then not getting your leave, I agree.

You are doing a hell of a job, and I for one am glad to have you men and women keeping me safe.

You can still get in some hunting, and the WAC show. but you will have Halloween in place of your birthday.

Sorry to hear the news, I really am. but you and I both know how the ARMY works.

Good luck, Keep safe and God bless you.

Holy smokes, I forgot about halloween

Ok now these dates are cool, Birthday presents will still be there, will the hunting season be open?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:28:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
will the hunting season be open?

Early season buck modern firearm

Western Wa Black tail  Oct 15-31

Eastern Wa White tail  Oct 15-23

Eastern Wa Mule deer Oct  15-13 and 15- 28 in some areas

Late buck

Western wa blacktail  Nov 17-20

Eastern Wa white tail  Nov 7-19

Let me know if you need any other info, I have the regs right here
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:57:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I have to talk to my dad first, my mom got a doe tag but I am not sure what for. I will call em tonight.

Thanks so much for your help.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]
You've also got Eastside elk-Oct29/30 to Nov 6 and westside Nov 5-13.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top