Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 12:27:54 PM EDT
Sorry I could not make it, I had to get alot of yard work finished, it was looking bad..

So ,who showed up, and what did everyone bring?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there with a Sam-7, Bulgi-74 And a few pistols.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#2]
GUYS, I promise I will make one of these events soon......
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Ark, it was nice meeting you today man!

And  as for shooting....It was good! I went through 500 rounds with my Model 1 Sales M4gery,  300-ish AK rounds, killed more than a few dozen clay pigeons (they were comin right for us and it was either them or me!) HAHAHA! HD Got my deer rifle sighted in (Savage 30-06, 165GR SPBT) as well and even shot a few slugs out of my old mans 12 guage side by side 20" barrel shotgun! WHOA NELLIE! Home defense weapon there hehehe. My buddy from work had his Sig 9mm along with his M14. M14s are frickin HEAVY! Too heavy for my little ass! LOL Its a very clean very nice shootin rifle!

And Ark, the AR just got a little too dirty to work properly with the C-mag, I could only use my 30 round mags, as you noticed.

1shott.....you're expected to be there next time! h.gif  Probably after Sept 13th! Heck, thats only like 3 weeks away! SHWEET!!! My dad took his digi camera but he didn't get any pictures, we were too busy shooting!    
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:11:00 AM EDT
[#4]
hope I can make it next time sounds like fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top