Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/11/2004 2:13:43 PM EST
I had other things I had to get done today since I put a roof on my house last week and that took all my time. I wish I could have gone though.

Everyone have a good time?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:18:41 PM EST
Lets see:

The tour was pretty neat.
The food was freakin' awesome. (Chicken and pork slow smoked for 16 hours by reigning world BBQ champion Ranch House BBQ.)
My wife wants a M4 for Christmas now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:19:31 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:39:51 PM EST
Nice tour, Nice people, BBQ was AWESOME!!! For the locals...Ranch House BBQ s located off southbound HWY 8 just between McCleary and Olympia. The wait at the range was a bit long. Nice to meet you all!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:30:43 PM EST
I had a GREAT time except for the fact I didn't win anything in the raffle.....oh well Still it was neat to see the facility and to shoot some different caliber AR's. I want a .223 WSSM now!!!

Oh yeah... ask nightsniper about his raffle win!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:13:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By YANKEEFAN:
Oh yeah... ask nightsniper about his raffle win!!!

I had a great time today. Great food, got to see some people that I haven't seen since the last shoot and got to meet a lot of other great people. Quite impressed that an operation really that small can produce that many AR parts/firearms in one day.
Shot the WSSM, WOW what a rifle that is. If ammo prices come down on that I would seriously consider one of those.
And yes I won the rifle in the raffle. It really didn't hit me that I had won it until I had completed the 4473 and Tom said that it was all mine. Need to get some optics put on it (hopefully by the time the shoot rolls around).

I know that I had a great time and can't wait until they do it again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:53:00 PM EST
Let me get this straight. Connie had the winning ticket, but YOU get the rifle?

I would be DEAD if I tried to pull that on my wife!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:08:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By FishKepr:

[cartman]I be like, Yo biotch, gimmie my rifle dammit![/cartman]

Congrats on the win NightSniper! Sounds like it was a blast. I wish I was there. Da_Bunny said I couldn't go until I cleaned my room....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:17:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By FishKepr:

Don't know who Connie is. Maybe I drank to much the night before and just can't remember her name. I have to start writing their names down next time so that I can remember them.

I had my 3 tickets in my hand and she had her 4. The number was called and I asked my wife to confirm that I had the winning ticket. Well she grabbed the ticket out of my hand and took off to the table. I don't think that I have seen her move that fast for a while. She can shoot it anytime she wants.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:30:07 AM EST
Funny, my wife told me her name was Connie. Tell you what, the next time she's around I'll do a better job of trying to get you in trouble.
Top Top