Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/29/2004 6:35:52 AM EST
Is this true? I havn't found anything on packing.org.

Thanks for any info about this.

Fidel
Out
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:05:31 AM EST
Wrong Answer. Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Unfortunately, the new law in Washington is based soley on reciprocity. Oregon would have to honor Washington permits before Washington will honor Oregon permits. For the official list of States with permits that Washington honors visit the WA Attorney General's website.

Because I want to be able to drive across the river and not go to jail, I applied for and received a WA CWP from the Clark County SO. Very easy process. $60 for five years. I highly recommend everyone gets one if they travel back and forth. More Info Here.

Cheers,
-Dave
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:12:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By yrlessdave:
Wrong Answer. Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Unfortunately, the new law in Washington is based soley on reciprocity. Oregon would have to honor Washington permits before Washington will honor Oregon permits. For the official list of States with permits that Washington honors visit the WA Attorney General's website.

Because I want to be able to drive across the river and not go to jail, I applied for and received a WA CWP from the Clark County SO. Very easy process. $60 for five years. I highly recommend everyone gets one if they travel back and forth. More Info Here.

Cheers,
-Dave

Correct.
Top Top