Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:19:46 PM EDT
There's a gun show next weekend, and I'm sure there will still be the $1300 PRE-BANS floating around.

I have decided to go get a plain shirt and have this printed on it. Then when someone offers to cut me a deal and let his AR go for $1200 I can refer him to this.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:29:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Ooooh, pretty!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:05:33 AM EDT
[#2]
It should be interested to say the least.  The last show had the $99 G21 13rd magazines, and there was a guy with $35 30rd AR magazines.  He told me the AWB would not sunset and that his prices would never go down.  

I seem to recall that he had some folding 10/22 stocks for about $100 each...used at that....

I wonder how his bankruptcy filing is going?

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:34:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I love to walk the Gun shows, they make my day. I love the teenagers that walk with thier buddies going that's a great deal on X when you know thier is a 40% markup on it from the start. then thier buddy says yeah a full-auto for $1200 Rocks I just Luagh.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:16:00 AM EDT
[#4]
The last good gun show I went to was in 1994.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't even remember the last good gunshow I went to.  I got into this "post ban", so I rarely see anything reasonably priced except for accessories/small parts..
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't even remember the last good gunshow I went to.  I got into this "post ban", so I rarely see anything reasonably priced except for accessories/small parts..

I hear ya...

Hopefully this next one will be decent. I haven't been to a Crossroads gunshow for almost two years because the $10 to get in just wasn't worth it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm with you.  I'm going Sat just to see if any of the changes have filtered down and to laugh at people.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top