Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 9:38:29 PM EDT
All y'all are allright by me.

Headed over to Yakima last weekend, with the fiance, for a visit to her grandparents.  Spent time with them, and otherwise tooling around town.  It was our first visit over there that wasn't on a holiday, so I saw a bit more of the town itself.

Compared to life on Bainbridge and work in Seattle, it was nice to be in a place where stuff seemed to make sense.  Folks were friendly, and said hello back when you greeted them.  Didn't run across too many people putting on airs.  And the grocery store didn't have a damn olive bar / pasta factory / salad bar / fruitery.  

So, to all of you in Yakima other parts East, I'd like to say thank you.  Thank you for reminding me that there are still places that don't raise my blood pressure, and thank you for your hospitality.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]

fruitery

A lot of that over there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

fruitery

A lot of that over there.

And where there is fruitery, Im sure there is buggery...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:31:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure they both cover enormous TRACTS of land.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top