Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 7:13:27 AM EDT
Who else is blowing off work early to go to the range?

I am.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:26:49 AM EDT
[#1]
went yesterday with gotm4 but still don't start the new job till Saturday
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I start a new job on Monday that will be keeing me busy so I stole some time on Columbus Day.  Went to Shooter's and at least sighted the new M4gery.  Kind of funny, the next day when I went back to work everyone was asking why I didn't come in on Monday - Oops, thought we got that day as a holiday!  Guess you have to be smarter then the calendar.....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmm.... I didnt have class today (teacher's dog is sick) Good thing too, I had one too many beers last night and I have to get up at 4:30 to get over to UVA (a get a frickin parking spot) by 0600. I would have been hurting today.    Instead, Im sitting here and taking up bandwidth.  Maybe I'll go out and blast a few too.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Well that was rather successful.  My new 1911 proved very good.  Had a little hiccup on the first mag but after that everything went well.  The 9mm upper I recently traded for shot a single hole at 25 feet with a red dot scope. My new .223 20" rifle decided it was going to be lazy and didnt want to cycle itself.  It shot a dime sized group at 50 yards but was a real pain to do.  

I have to go pickup a glock tomorrow and my restaffing of the safe will be done for about 2 weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top