Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 3:16:33 PM EDT
Typical liberal douche college type made a post about how it is an employers responsibility to provide blah blah blah for their employees. I simply stated that is it not economically feasible for the government to continue it's push in the the compensatory benefits of employees under the guise of human rights and that if this trend continues no durable goods will be produced in the US within 25 years.

Instant deletion of comment and nuke of friendship.

Lol. I fucking hate liberals for that very reason. They cannot counter arguments based in logic and historical precedence so they do their best to silence you.

Oh well I hope he chokes on a dick.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, shit like that pisses me off. Got a couple of (VERY) liberal (and some very gay...) individuals in my pharmacy class. They post up some ridiculous comments about how BO is the greatest president of our time or some bullshit like that. I respond with a few facts and numbers. They respond with how racist I am and can't see what's going on in the world. Kinda sad. The ones that think they know it all are the ones that know the least. I've just learned that you can't argue with stupidity and immaturity. I let my GF do that, she loves egging them on
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Well at least he had balls enough to hit the delete button.  Saves you the trouble of listening to his drivel.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
What's Facebook?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
If I remember correctly Facebook is where someone sits on someone elses face and hums Yankee Doodle Dandee . Or is that the DNC initiation rite. ANYWAY. I would like a libdicktard explain to me exactly what good thing BO has done except play golf, take vacations, and ignore pleas of help from our Embassies and Allies overseas
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If I remember correctly Facebook is where someone sits on someone elses face and hums Yankee Doodle Dandee . Or is that the DNC initiation rite. ANYWAY. I would like a libdicktard explain to me exactly what good thing BO has done except play golf, take vacations, and ignore pleas of help from our Embassies and Allies overseas

He signed Obamacare, you know, the new tax law that fines you if you cannot afford health insurance and your employer (if you have one) doesn't provide it to you.  Liberals like it, presumably because it is a new tax.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What's Facebook?

You are alive!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:56:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I had the same thing happen to me when I posted a reply to a picture about unions rioting.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:14:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, no Christmas card for him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top