Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 12:02:34 PM EDT
I just wanted to take a minute and thank a bunch of you in the HTF.
3 years ago thanks to the encouragement of Erik, Tod & Joe my wife started shooting 3 Gun.  
This year she finished 4th in the 3 Gun Nation Ladies series, 3rd in the Irons Divisional series, and last weekend at the Southeast 3 Gun Challenge, she got her first High Lady and Divisional win in Tac Irons at a big match.  I couldn't be more proud of her.
So many of you have helped her over the past few years. Mike, Erik, Tod, Sean I can’t thank y'all enough.
And then there's Joe…people will never understand how much you've done to help and the amount of time you spent with her on that rifle....I can't say enough about your patience brother.
Watching her burn down that 285 yd target off the barricade last weekend beating everyone on our squad and being 11th combined overall for the match on that stage was just awesome

There’s a whole host of others that have helped and greatly supported her, you know who you are and I’m happy to be able to call all of you my friends.  It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated I assure you.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!

I don't mind saying that we have two Georgia gals that kick my ass whenever I shoot with them
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear that she kicked ass. Wish I could have made it to the match but duty called.

Great to hear how she has progressed to the level that she is at. Goes to show you how hard work and dedication pays off. Bigtime congrats to her.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:27:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:42:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Bethany has invested time to improve. Now she is starting to see the fruits of her labor. Die hard proof that hard work pays off.
I love competition because it develops skill and effective problem solving under stress. It gets measured with match results and what gets measured, can be improved.

Congrats to Bethany and to you John. John...your support assisted her in getting there.

I am tickled to see that both of you have become such excellent ambassadeurs of the sport and I am priveledged to call you both friends.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Congradulations Bethany for your hard work and progression.  You just keep supporting her and working on your own game.  I am proud to call Ya'll my friends.

Grumpy
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Whootwhoot!!!   You go, girl!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Way to go Bethany!  Tearin' it up!  You have worked hard and it's great to see you finish so well.  You deserve it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:44:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#9]
that's something to be proud of. way to go, both of you...
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Congrats to both of you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top