Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/26/2009 12:00:45 PM EST
Does anyone have any tips for me while I am there? I have never been before. What should I expect?
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 4:59:14 PM EST
I got to go two years ago. Only got to go on the first day and didn't get to see everything. My feet HURT. Also I took a backpack and it was very heavy by the end of the day. Also carried a bag or two that I picked up. You will be jealous of the guys with the rolling carts. That being said only pic up literature that you really want.

As far as talking to vendors, I just got to go because my father-in-law is a manufctorer for some of the hunting companies so I tried to stay away from talking to anyone that thought I might be interested in selling their stuff.

I would love to go again and be able to check the updates that are put up from from the guys on here. I think the experience would be even cooler to know some of the cool new stuff that is coming out that I might not hear about on my own. And you can make sure that you check the stuff out before you leave.

Enjoy it and don't leave without swag
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 4:26:55 PM EST
You will have a blast!!!!!! I have been out there 3 times due to the fact i am very good friends with my local gunshop owner When i walked into that huge convention center and gazed at all the firearms and ammo booths i almosted creamed my F@#$% pants..... Let alone the beer carts and models everywhere We would check out all the new guns and gear then leave around 5 or so and PARTY Take plenty of pictures! And if you are a hunter like i am......well....you will see everyone on the outdoor channel there as well... I met Jim Shockey, Jim Zumbo,Todd Jarret, Rob Letham, Gunny SGT R Lee Ermy, and many many more........
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 4:42:08 PM EST
So now I have to deal with beer & models too

The rules stated no cameras with out a press pass. Is that new?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 9:49:22 AM EST
I must have broken the rules because i have a metric shitload of pics
Top Top