Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/28/2005 10:03:45 AM EDT
She was a good rifle. She was my way of sticking it to the libs in California and circumventing thir unconstitutional laws. She was the first firearm I ever purchased. But alas, she sits and collects dust here in the Buckeye State. The other rifles in the safe scorn her. She deserves a better home.

Here she is, being shot for the fist time:

And here she is on my workbench after a nice cleaning:

May she live to stick it to those commie bastards in California another day.

Link Posted: 7/28/2005 11:13:17 AM EDT
Congrats on the move to Ohio. Hopefully you can find her a good home.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:15:35 PM EDT
FAB-10?

Enjoy your new real ones, and sell the old to a poor Californian.

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:47:51 PM EDT
Time for a 50 caliber upper?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:20:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DnPRK:

+1 Why not make a .50 out of it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:43:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pieeater:

Originally Posted By DnPRK:

+1 Why not make a .50 out of it.

+2 and throw the other upper on a real lower
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:22:10 AM EDT
1. The upper is already on a "proper" lower. I bought a Bushie lower at a show 2 days after I got my Ohio driver's license.

2. Since I can have one, I'm working on saving for an M81A1. Single shots are cool, but I've been repressed so long that my better judgement seems cloudy.

3. The FAB-10 lower might just go to a good home in California, since it's just collecting dust at the moment. Poor gal.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:53:51 PM EDT
Hey Subnetmask, was that pic of you shooting the fab at the Manteca Sportsman Club Range?
anyways, good move on getting out of this sh*thole state and enjoy all of the new good things to come. hope someday I can do the same
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:49:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By m98codered:
Hey Subnetmask, was that pic of you shooting the fab at the Manteca Sportsman Club Range?
anyways, good move on getting out of this sh*thole state and enjoy all of the new good things to come. hope someday I can do the same

Very astute! Indeed it was me at the Manteca Sportsman's Club. Did I ever mention that, or were you able to pick that up just from the picture?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:52:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SubnetMask:

Originally Posted By m98codered:

Very astute! Indeed it was me at the Manteca Sportsman's Club. Did I ever mention that, or were you able to pick that up just from the picture?

the MSC is basically my 2nd range that I go shooting at. my primary range is at the S.J. rifle&pistol range in Linden. when did you take the pic? I have a feeling that I was there that day..maybe-maybe not
Top Top