Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 5:33:38 PM EDT
I have a question sense I don't get out much. How has the smoking ban affected Magoo's and other bars? Are you guys and gals still allowed to in bars and restaurants?

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#1]
The only smoking I saw at Magoos was outside.

This non smoker spent twice as much at Magoos this trip as he did when he went there before the smoking ban.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#2]
There is not smoking inside magoo's, so you have no excuse to not come this week.

'nuff said
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There is not smoking inside magoo's, so you have no excuse to not come this week.

'nuff said

I just asked the Mrs and we will plan on it. How late y'all staying?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know about Magoo's but I have been out to several resturaunts that I wouldn't go to before the ban. I can only guess I was not the only one???
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Getting lots of calls at the Telemarket Center, It would appear that there are several bars ignoring the ban in my area.

Wanna guess what the Police do?..

My winner of the night last night...(No shit this is a real deal)

Employee from Wendy's calling in to report that there is a person smoking in their truck at the drive thru window. This manager had the plate number and discription of everyone in the veh along with what they got from the resturant avail for the Police to protect the fine Anti-smoker citizens of the city.

We are all going to get what you ask for, one way or another.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Getting lots of calls at the Telemarket Center, It would appear that there are several bars ignoring the ban in my area.

Wanna guess what the Police do?..

My winner of the night last night...(No shit this is a real deal)

Employee from Wendy's calling in to report that there is a person smoking in their truck at the drive thru window. This manager had the plate number and discription of everyone in the veh along with what they got from the resturant avail for the Police to protect the fine Anti-smoker citizens of the city.

We are all going to get what you ask for, one way or another.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm in the mood for Wendy's for lunch today!

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I like Wendy's, have not eaten there since we moved out of the Death Trap Court House.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like Wendy's, have not eaten there since we moved out of the Death Trap Court House.

I know.  The wife actually misses you folks.  Can't imangine why.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know.  The wife actually misses you folks.  Can't imangine why.  

Um ,because now she has no one cool to hang with other than the 87 year old Security Guard?..
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top