Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 8:09:12 PM EDT
Hey Guys,  any info on this rifle??  Will the parts interchange with other makers(Colt,Bushie,....)

Will it sell??

Dave
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
We have sold all of the MP15s that we have got ahold of. I think the MP-15T is an outstanding out of the box rifle.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We have sold all of the MP15s that we have got ahold of. I think the MP-15T is an outstanding out of the box rifle.

I saw the MSRP, but what are they actually selling for?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you know if S&W will be the sole supplier of parts for this rifle, or will they let other makers help out? Just wanting to know if this puppy has a problem, there are other suppliers and parts.

I get really hacked when I need service on an item(any item) and its backed up because the parts and service can only come from the maker.

Thanks,  Dave
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]
We had the MP15T up for 1400. The regular MP15 was like 1100 I think. I havent seen the model in the middle of the lineup yet.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Troy rail and stuff like that

It comes pretty decked out right out of the box.

Info on the different models here
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

CFII....Any particular reason that it costs between $1,100-$1,400.00?  Quality? Match barrel?

IMHO the base M4 isnt worth 1100. However, I think the Tactical model, with the troy rail and front and rear BUIS seems like a good deal. The fit and finish is superb. Yea, I know you can build one cheaper, but its out of the box, ready to go.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I went to CTD saturday in hopes of finding one of these and they were out...(researching for my first AR) but they had 3 RRA entry tactical models which ill probably get next weekend if their not sold out hen
But i like the tactical model with the troy MRF and flip up sights....somewhere on here I read that someone saw a tactical for around 1300hinkThe new Guns&Ammo magazine has a section over the S&W ar-15s with range reports and other great info but i didnt find anything about its interchangability with other brands.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top