Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:40:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 6:42:06 PM EST by a_warr]
Hope you like A&W cause I ain't 21.
Funny, spell check doesn't catch ain't.

Anyways, I know just about every local gun store can acquire a Polish Tantal AK74. This is no problem for me, I work at a place with an FFL, if I just wanted to order one I can no problem.I am looking for a local, as in western washington, store that has in stock a polish tantal side folder AK74, or other AK platform that is chambered in 5.45x39mm. I tried calling the usual suspects which included Bullseye, The Marksman, Marys, Discount Guns, Welchers, Rainier, Topkick, and Tuttles. None in stock. Rainier might have some in the coming week(s).

Any suggestions? Any for sure yes this place has something like that answers?

I'll also buy a team membership and wear a bfl on my holster to be an even bigger part of the team.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:47:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By a_warr:
Hope you like A&W cause I ain't 21.
Funny, spell check doesn't catch ain't.

Anyways, I know just about every local gun store can acquire a Polish Tantal AK74. This is no problem for me, I work at a place with an FFL, if I just wanted to order one I can no problem. I am looking for a local, as in western washington, store that has in stock a polish tantal side folder AK74, or other AK platform that is chambered in 5.45x39mm. I tried calling the usual suspects which included Bullseye, The Marksman, Marys, Discount Guns, Welchers, Rainier, Topkick, and Tuttles. None in stock. Rainier might have some in the coming week(s).

Any suggestions? Any for sure yes this place has something like that answers?

I'll also buy a team membership and wear a bfl on my holster to be an even bigger part of the team.

Why don't you want to order it through the guy with the FFL. Any reason why you need it now? You sound like you hit most of the places that might have it. I don't see West Coast Armory or Wades on your list, but don't think they carry that, but I would tray calling.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:51:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 6:54:56 PM EST by a_warr]
I would like to do a possible trade and feel it first. I'll probably end up ordering one off the net it sounds like.

I'll hold out for a little while to see what kind of situation rainier has in the coming week or two. I realize it is something a bit specialized. But hey, it's an opportunity for root beer.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:11:51 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:34:16 PM EST
I'll be over to pick one up as soon as I see you shopping at quantico.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:36:18 PM EST
There is one at Bens Loans in Renton.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:38:10 PM EST
Definitely worth looking into! Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:39:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 8:40:27 PM EST by Bushmaster66]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:54:31 PM EST

..............lame.................
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:12:20 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:18:00 PM EST
Come out to the Monroe show this weekend. John Rodabaugh had one out on his table in Puyallup last week. He's the dealer always wearing the green Infidel t-shirt.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:27:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 11:56:01 PM EST by a_warr]
So while we were understaffed we had a few angry calls from customers asking for you by name, you know why, and it didn't give us a bad name. Also I met ben, he was pretty cool. Also Hale came back with his unit and spent quite a bit of money. All I can say is wow! I remember that happening during my interview.

I don't know if I would have the guts to come back after some of those shenanigans. With all those speeches about gainful employment, it's no wonder you decided to leave.

By the way, I hated all those speeches you gave to me about work ethic. Did you know that during the entire summer, up to and including the day I flew to germany I was out with my chainsaw, our tractor, and a self loading logging truck that I hired with my money moving, measuring, cutting, and having hauled off 22 truck loads each having 20-25 tons of wood to a saw mill. That was well into the thousands of board feet, and hundreds of cords. I also managed to pick up a letter of commendation from my fire department, and never miss a training session in that time period.

I always let you chew me out, no matter how wrong you were. I never put up an argument, you were the boss and I was the worker. Now, there was the occasion that I deserved a good yelling at. I once taxed a government purchase. Easy fix. You told me to come get you whenever a government card came into the store. The last government purchase I did after you left was last week, and the air force was very satisfied with the sum of money they dropped on us. Most of the time it was total bullshit. I let it roll off my back. I got a warning for trying to rearrange magpul stuff once, you said if I wanted to change the wall I should plan it out and present it to you. That same day I got an ass chewing for standing in one spot staring into the distance. I was sketching out an arrangement for the ugly ass wall with shit hanging all over it in no specific order. There were no customers in the store. That sticks out in my mind. Talk about a power trip. I may be volly, I may "like hoses" but I think I can honestly say I have been in a position of authority that you know nothing about. That is why I could not stand you talking down to me about work ethics and gainful employment.

You came to work in jeans and a button up shirt, you left promptly at 1:30 everyday. You can preach to me about how you used to be a something all you want, but the amount of respect coming from me to you is nill. Zero. I know several people who have been there and done that, and everyone of them is a person with dignity. You rank no where near them.

I now rent a place, and go to college. You hired me on at $9.00 and hour when it could have been $10.00. I resent you even more for that.

I can't remember the last time I played little fuck fuck games like you are doing.

Enjoy living in your subculture.

PS. I hate the way you talked to me like you knew my dad when you don't. Thats fucking stupid. And don't bother with any quips about respect. I respected you plenty when you were my boss, I give respect where it is due.

To ViniVidiVici. That used to be my favorite phrase until you soiled it. I'm sure the Caesar wouldn't like having his great saying used by a sidekick like yourself.

And to top it off I still have sent people to surplus ammo and arms. I hold no grudges against any business. And James, why didn't you introduce yourself while you were in quantico the other week? It would have been nice to meet you. I am now informed it was not you. I would still like to meet you though.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:47:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 9:57:22 PM EST by Bushmaster66]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:08:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 10:18:33 PM EST by a_warr]

All I can say to you is you are a rebellious youth and this forum is not the place to puff you chest out. I am your fathers age and I have two boys your age . Alex you are not QA's spokes men when they tier of you, you will be out look for a new job anyways. As far as QA is concerned, Wow the amount of people that have followed me here says everthing about how I took great care of the customer base how many LE do you see in the store these days to include the Government Card holders. Lets see I just did 70 Surefire light and 140 Magpuls mags. I did nothing more than answer something you may be looking for, your response was what most people expected. Let me know when your balls drop.

Oh buy the way 1st Special Force Group brought me in today an award for all the help that I gave them for their Sniper Training Course it says nothing about QA it says Jeff Caron on it, it is in the new store and they said you QA was chicken shit about telling them were I was. Come by the store and see it, when you sack drops.

I am not a spokesperson for QA. Most of my statements were about your character, because you did not act like a manager or someone "who's sack has dropped" when I was around.

I get sick to my stomach of your smart ass responses trying to egg something like this out of myself. I was the weaker person and faltered, and I have no regrets.

You were trying to act like my best friend when you are in fact not. If you really wanted to answer my question it would have gone something like "Alex, I do not know of any places that have a polish tantal in stock currently." You know very well I can order one where I work.

I know several PD's and units that probably won't buy from you because of actions on your part during your final month in Quantico. Which really is also not indicative of a man who has had his balls drop.

You never showed me respect, you really aren't as big of a deal that you think you are, and someone needed to knock you off your highchair. Now I know you feel bad it was me. And I admit, not very mature. But it would be hypocritical for you to accuse me of that, considering all the silly games you have been playing.

Alex you are not QA's spokes men when they tier of you,

A Job isn't a career, and I'm well on my way to a career.

To reiterate. I am not quanticos spokes person, this has nothing to do with business, and anyone that knew you like I do would sing the same song. I have lost nothing because you left. You are not the center of the world. I hold no grudges because you left. I just hate being antagonized by someone that thinks they are hot shit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:17:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 10:19:06 PM EST by Bushmaster66]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:19:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 10:19:49 PM EST by Bushmaster66]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:23:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 10:25:55 PM EST by a_warr]
No problem. Needed to vent. Might want to read it again though. I think I covered a few extra points you missed.

We aren't buddy buddy, stop acting like it. You were a complete ass to me. I couldn't tell you how much I didn't like you as a boss until you stopped being my boss. Surprise. I can tell you one thing right now, any game you play won't effect me.

PS All the chuckling 1st group guys that came in asking about you (by your request?) never asked where you went. It would go, something like,

Soldier: Is jeff around?
Employee: No, he doesn't work here anymore
Soldier: (while chuckling) Is that cause he was a shit bird?
Employee: No, he decided to move on.

Anyone that asked where you went I tell them. You went and turned something personal into something it wasn't.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:24:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:27:17 PM EST
Hey a-warr FUCK YOU

How's that? Plain enough for ya? FUCK YOU, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT for starting this crap here, again. Busmaster66 is a GOOD GUY.

You should at least keep your little shitfest IM style, not draggin' it out here in the open, ya chickenshit!

Quit startin' this crap in here.

Oh, and FUCK OFF.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:27:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 10:50:49 PM EST by a_warr]
Hey man, I'm glad you left. I don't want you back, if I liked you I think I would have said hi already. Bushmaster may be a good guy to you.

I think theres actually a place on the forum for shit talk and disputes in the open. The bear pit or something, this probably belongs there, now. since that quip about my father.

PS, sorry i was a bitch.

Hey a-warr FUCK YOU

How's that? Plain enough for ya? FUCK YOU, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT for starting this crap here, again. Busmaster66 is a GOOD GUY.

You should at least keep your little shitfest IM style, not draggin' it out here in the open, ya chickenshit!

Quit startin' this crap in here.

Oh, and FUCK OFF.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:08:17 PM EST
You guys are going to cause all sorts of post locks, account locks and bans if you keep this up.

And I don't want that to happen.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:10:36 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:18:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 11:18:53 PM EST by a_warr]
Yeah man, gotta release the steam valve sometimes to make amends right.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:21:08 PM EST

This is just now starting to get interesting.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:22:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2008 11:33:29 PM EST by a_warr]

Originally Posted By ViniVidivici:

..............lame.................

My opinon of you being a tool hasn't changed. I guess I should have quoted you when you insisted that bushmasters first insult was lame, not what I said.

Real slick, you win. But why the personal threats over IM?

Whats your deal really?

And I saved the whole thing before you changed your quote. By the way. But nice try changing it after I called you out on IM's. Grow up.

My frustrations with bushmaster, and vini have been explained through im's, and I honestly can't stress enough that it has nothing to do with any business war, I have been very clear on my opinion of this every time the subject has been broached.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:54:06 PM EST
Just calm down guys. No need to be childish and get stuff locked up by the mods.

There is no call for cussing and insults.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:57:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/17/2008 12:01:26 AM EST by Bushmaster66]
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:04:21 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/17/2008 12:05:01 AM EST by a_warr]
Yes. It has been worked out. The only drop of rain on my parade is vinividivici. I can't understand his utter distaste for me, sans the fact I hadn't acknowledged his presence until his thread, he has had a history of trashing me, up to and including personal threats. I don't know if I have ever met the dude honestly. I can accept people disliking me, but what burns me up is when I don't know why. And it isn't a recent development either.

Guess thats life.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:26:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/17/2008 12:26:06 AM EST by 82ndAbn]
topic closed
Top Top