BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 8:41:34 AM EDT
I am skipping this year.

Feedback?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm heading out there sunday because its worth a shot at something good. It beats the crap contest at gibralter.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not going.  I will wait for the Birch Run show.

Went to one of the Pontiac shows last year.  $2.00 more to get in to see the same stuff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I skipped this one also.  Too far and gas is too expensive to see the same old stuff with flea market tables mixed in to get the table count up.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Doh!!! I missed it! I forgot all about it. Even if it is the same old crap, I still like to look at it. Just the environment is worth it.

Kris
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:42:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I went. If you ask the dealers the show sucked. They didn't advertise on TV and nobody showed up. To a buyer though it was great their was nobody in my way to look at the guns and the dealers were desparate to make deals! Also their were more private colletors (non-dealer) with tables.

AKARFAN
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I went. If you ask the dealers the show sucked. They didn't advertise on TV and nobody showed up. To a buyer though it was great their was nobody in my way to look at the guns and the dealers were desparate to make deals! Also their were more private colletors (non-dealer) with tables.

AKARFAN

that's the few times when a gunshow is a buyer's market. That don't happen to often.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Won't be going but that's not my choice.  I too much going on.

Usually some decent deals on ammo- at least you can buy it by the battlepack if that guy is there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top