Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2013 3:32:23 PM EDT

Here is the deal. I have two Silvers, they are half sisters. I only have time for one. So, I want to give the youngest to a quality family on Arfcom.
Her name is Solara, and she is two years old. She is spayed, micro-chipped and AKC registered. She has no known health issues. Weighs about 75lbs.
She is very curious, loyal and submissive. She does well with kids of all ages and loves attention. She loves water and will chase any bird she sees.
She is only fed Earthborn holistic grain free food. Current on Indiana rabies and last checkup less than a year ago. She was hit by a car when young, and broke her front right leg. There are no complications from this, she is fully healed.
All her health records are at one vet.

I require that if you want her, you promise me that she will be taken care of, kept inside and treated like a member of family. If, by chance, you cannot keep your commitment, then she returns to me. For the same price you paid: Nothing.
I realize this sounds like I am intruding in your life, but that is not the case. I want my/your dog well cared for.
If you feel like you can meet the pre-quals for owning her, then post here or pm me. I live across the river in Southern Indiana, about 25 mins from louisville.
Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 7:49:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I wish I could take you up on it, she's beautiful. But we've got 2 dogs at home already and it's all we can handle.

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 9:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wow, I wish I could take you up on it, she's beautiful. But we've got 2 dogs at home already and it's all we can handle.

Same here, on top of that, I'm not certain I can handle a dog that big anymore. Good luck finding her a new home, she's a beauty, and I'd bet she's a real sweetheart, too!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:09:36 AM EDT
[#4]
If, by chance, you cannot keep your commitment, then she returns to me. For the same price you paid: Nothing.
View Quote

To be honest that's the standard agreement I've seen with most rescue-shelters anyway.

If you can't find any takers I'd recommend checking out some of the no-kill shelters in the area.  The only ones I'm personally familiar with however are Max's Hope and Shawnie's Rainbow Rescue (TN, but they work with KY too).
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Keeping her. Thanks for the interest.
I found out she is not compatible with other families...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top