Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2003 8:57:15 PM EDT
I posted this in the ammo section, but then I firgured I might get a better response here since you are all local.  I am looking for some Silver Bear ammo for a good price.  I am running out of ammo and running out of $$$ so I figure if I can pick it up locally, I can save a little money on shipping.  I travel all over the state for my job so it doesn't have to be local in the valley.  I don't think J&G carries Silver Bear in .223.  Anyone know of a place??  

Thanks
Ian
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Hows that stuff shoot anyway? I figured it was wolf with a shiny outside.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:46:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up some Silver Bear 9mm. up at JGs . Doesnt shoot to badly. I would have to say that it is better than Wolf.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:13:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't shot it in .223 but I have shot it in 7.62 out of an AK and 9mm.  It's nicer than Wolf, by far.  I wouldn't use it for SHTF, but good cheap plinking ammo.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top