Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/19/2006 3:04:26 PM EDT
Hey Guys I put together a handout that is 2 sheets on a single sheet of paper. I have it here for you to download, print out on your printer, take to office max and get it printed and cut.

Saturday I took the sheet to office max and had them make 150 copys and cut them in half. It cost me $11.00 dollars. That was 300 handouts from 150 copys.

I took them to the Gibraltar trade center Mt. Clemens Gun Show and handed them out to dealers.

Some ideas would be to plaster these things on car windshields at your local gun range, gun shop, gun store etc and hand them out to your friends all on the CHEAP!

Be creative - go to your local gun shop with a small stack and see if you can leave them on the counter. You guys got any other ideas?????

home.comcast.net/~sessa7106/AGCoxflyer.doc
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:10:15 PM EDT
I took time off my lunch break today and stopped in at Brown Bear Gun Shop over here in Mt. Clemens. Talked to the Boss and asked if he had heard about the mg opinion. Not really he had heard rumors. I explained all about it, where we were at with it and asked if we would get behind the silencer issue and put some of the flyers I gave him on the counter. He was supportive when I got done talking to him - not a problem.

Gonna go over to Peters Indoor Gun Range tomorrow during lunch and see if I can get them guys on board and drop some flyers there.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:01:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BustOff:It cost me $11.00 dollars.

I can't get out and run around as much as some of you can...but I want to do my part. Where can I send the $11.00 reimbursement to?

Rob
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:16:26 PM EDT
You can't at least not to me. Getting emails in to the AG is the thing. I think you have done your part.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:00:32 AM EDT
Just dropped a stack of the flyers off at Peters indoor gun range in Roseville. No problem the boss thinks everybody should be able to own silencers - it would be quieter in the range - LOL.

Can anybody get flyers over to Detroit Sportmens Congress?
Top Top