Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2007 1:22:54 PM EDT
Seen the new Sig 556 at shooters sports center today seems a little nose heavy nice weapon though under $1300.00
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw one at Sportsmans Warehouse in West Bend, I don't remember how much it was though.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I am whole-heartedly not impressed with this rifle.  It looks and feels cheap.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]
i agree on the cheap feeling. i picked it up at the NRA convention in milwaukee and was very disapointed with its overall look and feel. for 1300$ i would expect a lot better.
now the rob arms XCR on the otherhand...
must resist urge to buy one of those!
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I've shot them... not impressed.. trigger was stiff and heavy.
Gun was heavy.
Safety was stiff and hard to manipulate
Plastic mags broke on the owner.

not worth the money for me...
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw the same rifles as Harv.  Same opinion too, I'll pass.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I didn;t think the tirgger was that bad......after I figured out you had to pull on it for 1/2 a mile, then an itty bitty click like a Glock.

I will be gettin myself a TPD Aug though, no matter what you naysayers think!
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#7]
the Sig , I don't know  it's ok i guess, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  
Now the FNH SCAR in 5.56  or  7.62x39   thats going to be released for public sale late next year, thats the one i'm gonna buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top