Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 5:39:51 PM EDT
This baby is currently sitting in my dealer's safe. I can't wait to bring her home.

It was built by RDTS and it shoots like a wet dream with my Fleming sear installed.

http://www.cornbread.com/~gig/misc/td/P7100096.JPG

TD
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.  

You are a very lucky dog.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
treedawg's new toy:

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
SWEET!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Treedawg, you make me sick. I have wanted one of those forever and I'll never be able to afford one.  

Nice piece. That is a semi though, right? I might get a semi-auto and SBR it one of these days but a sear is out of the question. I wish Ohio Rapid Fire could get their shit together and start producing them. I don't know if I want to risk buying a Special Weapons or a Bobcat.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Treedawg, you make me sick. I have wanted one of those forever and I'll never be able to afford one.  

Nice piece. That is a semi though, right? I might get a semi-auto and SBR it one of these days but a sear is out of the question. I wish Ohio Rapid Fire could get their shit together and start producing them. I don't know if I want to risk buying a Special Weapons or a Bobcat.

Thanks for the kind words.

It's a semi-auto SBR and runs like a raped ape with my Fleming sear

TD
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Me likey
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm interested in getting one. May I ask how much it set you back?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I fired a couple hundred rounds through an MP5, and it convinced me, a semi is useless. The MP5 is a gun that is meant to be fired auto.

sweet subgun..
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I feel like I got an incredible deal on this gun.

I paid $3800.00 shipped with one factory mag. I purchased if from a dealer in Wisconsin that purchased the gun and a sear as a package deal. He sold the sear then he listed the host weapon on Sturmgewehr for $4100.00. I watched it for a while then called him and we haggled on the price for a while. To my surprise he agreed to take my offer. He also sold me 2 more factory mags and a factory flash hider at a great price.

If you were to send a HK-94 to RDTS for the mods performed on this weapon you can expect to pay about $1500.00 and wait two years.

I'm am extremely pleased with RDTS's work. I placed this gun beside my dealer's factory MP-5 and the RDTS looked better to me.

You can do a google search for "RDTS and HK" and you'll find thier site if you are interested.

TD
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Sweet looking shooter.
I hope you give us a range report.

ARH

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#11]
My Sear was shipped to my dealer today!! Now the second wait, the form 4!

I have a Flemming in a 4 position 2RB lower coming in.  I already have the 94 SBR, HK91 and a semi G3K

Hey Treedawg, we need to have an MP5 party

FNGfromGA out
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My Sear was shipped to my dealer today!! Now the second wait, the form 4!

I have a Flemming in a 4 position 2RB lower coming in.  I already have the 94 SBR, HK91 and a semi G3K

Hey Treedawg, we need to have an MP5 party

FNGfromGA out

Sounds like a plan. I welcome an excuse to send a little lead down range.

Where do you have to shoot? Send me a PM if you'd like.

BTW: Have you ever shot a G3 in full auto? I also have a G3 host weapon and that mon
ster will beat you to death. I only wish felt recoil on the G3 was similar to recoil of a FAL. The FAL in full auto is a pleasure to shoot and fairly easy to hold on target.

TD
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#13]
All you people with full-auto weapons make me sick,  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
All you people with full-auto weapons make me sick,  

How many title 1 guns do you own? Have you ever thought about selling off a portion of your title 1 guns to fund a NFA weapon?

TD
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice MP5,
I have been trying to save for one but they keep getting too expensive, have had to settle for 2 M11/9 with cans, but one is a Gemtech Raptor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top