Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 3:49:04 PM EDT
Anyone else planning on going to Millers after the the Goodman show in Dayton? I plan to hit the show in the morning and stop at Millers for awhile on the way home.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking about going to Goodman's, but not sure yet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Could easily be talked into it if I don't burn up all my ammo on Friday
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't...

My MOther-in-Law had back surgery last Thursday, and my Father broke his kneecap last Friday...  I'm having one hell of a week!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Didnt realize there was one this soon. Im gonna try and make it. As always gonna try and unload some extra AK mags/parts.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I need to go but have to work saturday.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:40:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm tied up Saturday transporting a couple of our foster dogs up to Huber Heights for adoption.

I will make sure to stop in Gander Mountain while I'm in the neighborhood though.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm tied up Saturday transporting a couple of our foster dogs up to Huber Heights for adoption.

I will make sure to stop in Gander Mountain while I'm in the neighborhood though.  

Another couple exits west of "Hugh Briar" along 70, and down 5 mile on Rt 48 and you are a couple minutes from the show...  

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I been hearing snow for saturday, it won't stop me.  Just it being the first of the month and bills going out will.  I will hit the show to find some ammo and maybe millers to try out the k31 I got last week.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I may go to the show to see if I can trade off my Para Warthog for a HK P2000sk or glock 27 and some cash. Havent quite made up my mind what I desire more... I like the Warthog but have always been a HK fan... Seriously considering letting the Warthog go...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:05:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I decided to stop in at Vandalia Tactical before i made my decision to go to the show or not. Took my Warthog in there to see what they would give me in trade for it.  Ended up walking out the door with a NIB Glock 30 Gen 3  for a total out of pocket of $50.00 plus the Warthog...I was quite pleased....  i find myself shopping there moreand more. They even now have a large amount of AR-15's and accesories stocked now.. I was impressed...

Viper
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top