Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2009 6:04:59 AM EDT
The time has come to register for the October shotgun and Novemeber rifle matches. They both will be held on the regular 3rd sunday of the month that our pistol matches are usually held.

The registration process will be as follows. You will email the assistant match director Matt Nagel ([email protected]) for the shotgun match and me ([email protected]) for the rifle match. Once you email us and tell us that you want to shoot, we will reply and tell you that you have a spot reserved. Once you get that email you have ten days to get us a check for the entry fee. The entry fee will be $60.00 per match. Both matches will start at 9am and there will be some prizes and if the matches fill (around 60) people I plan to payout close to 2,000.00 per match as well. You will have to send seperate checks for each match and each person should send a seperate check to prevent any issues. You can however send a list of the people you want to shoot with so we can squad you right away.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at anytime.

thanks
dean
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The matches Dean & Matt put on at Topton F&G kick-ass!  

I would register ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:58:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys if you are still interested lt us know the rush has slowed down but we are over half full for the rifle match and close to that on the shotgun match.  Come out and shoot and have a chance to win some cash.
I am also working on getting some other prizes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top