Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/3/2004 8:31:44 AM EDT
There's an unused clay thrower in the cabin. I persuaded ETH to keep it and suggested shotgun matches. He's an agreeable guy so I didn't have to work too hard to persuade.
Anybody care to put the thrower to good use?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:21:28 AM EDT
I would like to-- can I borrow a shotgun until I receive the member give-away shotgun?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:03:32 AM EDT

I'm sucked at shotgun.

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:14:28 PM EDT
Where can we shoot clays that ETH wont mind the pigeon clay building up? I think this was part of the issue. I love shooting clays. Might have to take this to the river or quarry area. ETH?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:09:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
There's an unused clay thrower in the cabin. I persuaded ETH to keep it and suggested shotgun matches. He's an agreeable guy so I didn't have to work too hard to persuade.

You moron. I had my shotty with me and not once do you mention this until AFTER it's over....
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:16:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:

You moron. I had my shotty with me and not once do you mention this until AFTER it's over....

I figured if I did, you'd hand it to me, and then I'd make THAT go doublefeed too!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:35:54 PM EDT
You really need to shoot and talk more.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:59:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AR-SNIPER-15:
You really need to shoot and talk more.

I will. And I'll stand far enough back so I hose everybody down with my muzzle brake.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:40:12 PM EDT
Some people shoot their mouths off some just shoot you do neither.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:57:11 PM EDT
I had 3 shotguns with me at the farm, but with the clay build up issue I just waited till got home where its not a problem. I understand ETH's issue with the build up. The river is a good idea, I should of thought of that, next time.

Fireblade
Top Top