Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 4:18:13 PM EDT
I know it was posted once, but I've searched the forum and archives and can't find it
Worst case I can find it using a map and the name of the road off the DEC site but detailed directions would be great
thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:36:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Road trip, Sharky?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I left just before you replied
Me and N_Viejo decided to go see what it was like out there. pretty cool, and although it's a bit of a drive there's no fees to shoot there. and unlike most clubs you can take reactive targets. we made sure to clean up the pieces and take them back with us.
Some guy had some form of AK clone and was really good at bumpfiring it. was doing whole mag dumbs with a drum mag.
I'll have to look at the map again to post the directions we used. I know it involved going up Transit to route 93 then some unnumbered roads to route 77 then a couple more non-numbered roads
I'll give the DEC some credit for having a few berms set up for people to shoot at

no shooting before noon though, link has the name of the road the berms are on
www.dec.state.ny.us/website/reg8/press/N_V_083001.html
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it the Tonawanda Wildlife management area thats is considered the Alabama Swamp area?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah. pretty decent area, I give the DEC credit. At least 4 different berms/areas to set up and shoot
I forgot to look at the clock though so I don't know for sure how long it takes to get there, but it's too bad of a drive
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top