Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2003 5:00:47 PM EDT
Hi,

Does anyone out there have a short barreled AR registered in VA?  I have always wanted to assemble 11.5 upper but am not shore what I need to do as far as paperwork is concerned.

Thanks,
Adrian
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to fill a Form 1 www.atf.gov/forms/pdfs/f53201.pdf

It will depend on what county you live in on how much of a problem it will take to get a Chief LEO signature on the paperwork. Some areas are harder then others to get the signature.

I am waiting for the AWB to go away before building my SBR's.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I am lucky because my county (Augusta) is pretty reasonable about these things.  I am curious why you are waiting until the ASB goes it's course.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't been willing to register my pre-bans to make them SBR's. I would rather wait until the ban goes away and then I can put all the evil features on new rifles instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top