Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2011 6:17:35 AM EDT
I am looking for shops in FL (the closer to Tampa the better) that carry LWRC AR's and are staffed by good people.  I am looking to buy an AR late this year, early next, and I would like to get my hands on a couple and take my business to dealers that deserve it.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

bluesticky
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:27:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Im pretty sure Gun Gallery in jax. has them..
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:41:42 AM EDT
[#2]
On Point Firearms in St. Pete has them.  www.onpointfirearms.com
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#3]
srt in clearwater has them
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw some at Gun Gallery in Jax a couple weeks ago.  
Florida Gun Exchange in Port Orange is where I purchased mine from.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am looking for shops in FL (the closer to Tampa the better) that carry LWRC AR's and are staffed by good people.  I am looking to buy an AR late this year, early next, and I would like to get my hands on a couple and take my business to dealers that deserve it.bluesticky

Yep, Gun Gallery in Jacksonville will be worth the drive.   Just call them, let them know that they're highly recommended from some ARFCOMers and you'll be well taken care of.   Plus, you'll be supporting one of the best Gun Shops In Jax.  Any parts you purchase from them, they'll install free of charge.  The Gun Gallery folks know what they're doing, especially when it comes to the AR Platform; as they're all enthusiasts, avid shooters and have an admirable obsession for all things AR.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you all for the suggestions.  I'll give them all a look.  I don't mind driving a bit if needed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I live 2 and half hours south in Melbourne, and I'll be going to Gun Gallery for all my gun related needs from now on.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Give Pat at Bullet Blasters a call. 40 miles south of Tampa.
His office is in Palmetto on US 301 only a couple miles west off the Ellenton Outlet Mall exit.
I just got my SCAR 17S and 5 mags from him after only a three week wait.
I've bought 5 guns this year from him; best price anywhere!
He beats everyone's prices, hands-down, and can get any popular gun fast.
Check the web site out:
www.bulletblasters.com
It'll be worth it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
On Point Firearms in St. Pete has them.  www.onpointfirearms.com

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 2:17:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Its been a while since I was there but Shoot Straight in Lakeland had a few LWRC's when I was there.  I would call them first just to make sure.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Was at shoot straight in apopka last week and they had some lwrcs up on the wall. Price wise I'm not a big fan of the place, but they have a good selection of guns to fondle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top