Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2005 3:57:14 PM EDT
I was just wondering if anybody had the contact info for the shop in Osage Beach (Lake of the Ozarks) that touts the "largest handgun display in Missouri?" Really nice shop, kinda small, right on hwy 54.

I can't remember the name and hence can't find the phone #
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a bad place. I went in there once about 2-3 years ago on the way home from deer hunting in the Columbia area.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Is that the one with the indoor range in back?  I am going there this weekend!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes that is the one with the indoor range. Very nice place.
I cant remember the name but I want to say pistols plus or something like that   CB
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Hear Ya Go

Pistols Plus 573-348-5356

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:38:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I like it there, they have always been friendly and they DO have quite a few handguns.  I think they are the only store I've ever seen that has every model of Glock in stock (cept for the 18, 17L and 24, but who has those?).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top