Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 5:42:55 AM EDT
3 ARFcommers are heading to Bill's north at about 1 pm today.
I have some zeroing to do and the other guys just want some trigger time.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:10:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I should be there.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I need some trigger time with the Glock
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Nevermind.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:53:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Crap.  Sorry I missed this post, Fed.  Didn't see it until Monday.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Wish I could go shoot.  I got hit by a Winnebago coming home from work Tuesday.  Twice.  My 2004 Intrepid is a total loss, and my body feels about the same way.  Hopefully I'll see you guys soon.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wish I could go shoot.  I got hit by a Winnebago coming home from work Tuesday.  Twice.  My 2004 Intrepid is a total loss, and my body feels about the same way.  Hopefully I'll see you guys soon.  

Damn!

Hope all is better for you, pal!  Did you get the plate # on that Winnebago? Twice?  I think a story and pics are in order...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Least were not in the stabe room at HCMC with tubes in your body where they do not normally belong!

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:28:52 AM EDT
[#8]
There is a story, albeit a relatively boring one.  But stories need Jag and Sinatra.  Got some poor-quality pics with the camera phone, too.  Shoulda seen the Tonka cop turn white when I explained what was in the trunk and why I was riding with the tow truck driver to the salvage dump.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#9]
glad you're doing ok.  been wondering where you've been.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Gonna try to make it tomorrow night, but I may have to pull the Astrostart out of the wreck instead.  

mcnielsen: "How dare you rhyme in the presence of Chuck Norris!"  (just heard the joke...)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top