Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 8:24:06 PM EDT
Going to Vegas in about 3 weeks and wanted to know if there were any outdoor ranges in the immediate area.  It'd sure be nice to get some trigger time while I'm there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Wolf, we should sticky a post about this topic, it comes up quite a bit.

There are two official outdoor ranges that I've been to. Desert Sportsman is the western most part of Charleston, just before the Red Rock Loop.  The other is the Boulder City range. DS is for members only, except for matches which are open to the public. BC has a range with daily fees ($5?). Neither offers rentals as far as i know.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wolf, we should sticky a post about this topic, it comes up quite a bit.

There are two official outdoor ranges that I've been to. Desert Sportsman is the western most part of Charleston, just before the Red Rock Loop.  The other is the Boulder City range. DS is for members only, except for matches which are open to the public. BC has a range with daily fees ($5?). Neither offers rentals as far as i know.

Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club in Boulder City Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club, Inc. charges $10.00 per person, per day, and the fee includes a target frame and cardboard backer. If the shooter brings back the target frame with no holes in it he receives a $5.00 refund. $5.00 is a very reasonable range fee to shoot in a safe and clean environment.

Hope this helps.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]
So how far are these places from Las Vegas?  More than 30 minutes?  Don't need rentals as well have our rifles.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top