Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 2:53:41 AM EDT
If any of the people here living in the Paulding, Douglasville, Carrollton area (or anywhere else)want to come by the range (old wolfe creek) on 78 in Douglasville and shoot, let me know when you come in you are a member of AR15.com and I will give a break on pricing. (not expensive anyway) If you have frang ammo bring the AR too.
If you got any questions give me a yell onmy cell 770-853-7883
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:18:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you Class 3 friendly?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:24:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Extremely friendly!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this an outdoor or indoor facility?

FNGfromGA out.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Indoor, so need to keep it down to pistol calibers unless you got frangy stuff.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool,

I have an a couple of Subguns and an HK sear in route... Also have a new Gemtech Raptor I need to try out.

Guess I will leave the M-16 at home

It would be fun to get some of the guys out there with subguns, so that others may try them out....of course only if they buy there own ammo

FNGfromGA out
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If any of the people here living in the Paulding, Douglasville, Carrollton area (or anywhere else)want to come by the range (old wolfe creek) on 78 in Douglasville and shoot, let me know when you come in you are a member of AR15.com and I will give a break on pricing. (not expensive anyway) If you have frang ammo bring the AR too.
If you got any questions give me a yell onmy cell 770-853-7883

I used to have a membership at Wolf Creek a few years back. Too bad I don't live in the area any more.

It's good to see the range is open and being used again.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I stopped in today. Firearmz is a good guy and the facility is pretty nice. I look forward to having a group shoot there, someday.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I have run one of my M11's there with can and it is just fine.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Great place Pin Match on wednesday nights!??? Been busy dont know if theyre still doing them....
Warning do not go to choir practice afterwards I repeat do not go to choir practice...heysigned (long haired hippie at the bike shop that shoots cz 75sa)
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I havent shot there but I can vouch for firearmz hes a good guy even if hes retired army
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:25:00 AM EDT
[#11]
The 101st is doing fine. He has recently finished Sniper School and thinks he is hot shit now. LOL

Pin Shoots are still 7:00 P.M. on Wednesday Night and afterwards we usually go some where to have a drink if it's not to late for my oldself to get out of  bed the next AM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top