Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2011 9:29:42 AM EDT
No, this isn't another LCR thread.

I found a pretty cool deal on Living Social (Shootin' & Drinkin').  It's a little pricey, but sounds like fun.  Looks like it's Sunday's only, but it's 5.5 hours total with 2 hours Shooting at West Coast's new range, and a dinner and Whiskey tasting.

If anyone is interested let me know, for those that haven't used Living Social, if I purchase 1, and 3 other people purchase off my link, mine is free (FYI, the link above is not mine, I have not purchased yet, I wanted to see if anyone here was interested before I jumped on it).  I'd gladly kick back money to those that buy off my link to cheapen their cost.  Maybe if we can coordinate this a bit we can get a few free ones.

This is a today only deal, so there isn't much time, the deal changes at midnight.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Not one town in the LCR listed.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in. Swing by and pick me up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Is ammo included or extra ???
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately there is nothing I can find to inqure about that.  I don't see where it says ammo must be purchased seperately.  If I were to make an educated guess, I'd say it's included, but will probably be somewhat limited, i.e. each person gets 1 mag per firearm offered.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Was just think of it as a 2nd way to get my moneys worth.

FREE MATT45 and the WASHINGTON FIVE  er.....SIX
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I read "Living Single" when I see "Living Social" and I think meeting chicks then they plan a sausage fest gun and Scotch tour?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
"Social" not "single"

Not in.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#8]
This is a page on UrbanEscapesUSA that gives some more information.  Looks like the ammo is supplied... but also doesn't look like you really get to shoot much.

http://www.urbanescapesusa.com/our-adventures/seattle/shootin-drinkin/

"Cost: $200
Included: 50 shots on .22 pistol, 10 shots on an MP5 (or equivalent) submachine gun, 10 shots on an AK-47 (or equivalent) rifle, 10 shots on a 9mm pistol,  instruction from some of Seattle’s finest marksmen, tactical training with airsoft obstacle course, a whisky tasting, and a full plated dinner and live music at a Seattle’s Rosebud Restaurant!"

The Living Social link from the OP though has a $99 price point so use the link if this is something you're interested in.

Not I said the fly...
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

"Social" not "single"

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, I was thinking about doing this with a few friends but they suddenly all got bought out. Only one spot left now.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

"Cost: $200
Included: 50 shots on .22 pistol, 10 shots on an MP5 (or equivalent) submachine gun, 10 shots on an AK-47 (or equivalent) rifle, 10 shots on a 9mm pistol,  instruction from some of Seattle’s finest marksmen, tactical training with airsoft obstacle course, a whisky tasting, and a full plated dinner and live music at a Seattle’s Rosebud Restaurant!"

Change the 50 shots of .22 to whiskey, I'm in.

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#12]
sounds like any Friday night in the LCR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top