Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 7:14:50 PM EDT
Got into a conversation about ordering ammo delivered in bulk here in CO and my sister was under the impression that it wasn't legal in the state of FL. Any truth to this statewide? Is there a local ordinance in Miami proper that makes this illegal? Or is sis on the receiving end of bad info?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Got into a conversation about ordering ammo delivered in bulk here in CO and my sister was under the impression that it wasn't legal in the state of FL. Any truth to this statewide? Is there a local ordinance in Miami proper that makes this illegal? Or is sis on the receiving end of bad info?

I've mail/internet ordered and recieved through UPS, FEDEX, USPS ammo in West Miami, Kendall
and Davie. No problem receiving ammo anywhere in Florida. The Miami assertion is incorrect.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't imagine why Miami would have any strict firearm related laws, or anywhere in the state.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I didn't think this passed the sniff test but thought I'd ask around before flinging around assurances. I usually order from AmmoMan and he calls out the "no-ship" states pretty clearly - FL not included. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
since your sending it to Miami, you can send it to my house and i'll let you know if it makes it here
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
since your sending it to Miami, you can send it to my house and i'll let you know if it makes it here

Dammit! Doesn't anyone in Miami know how to get in line?

What's up Joey?

HS1
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:30:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's up Joey?

HS1

hey now, he said he wanted to ship it to miami, not davie alllright mister

hows it hangin' buddy? aquire anything new?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:58:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's up Joey?

HS1

Not yet. I'm buying a new RRA A2 Lower next week. Then comes an A3 20" Gov't Profile upper.

How about you? Work has been really busy and I haven't fired one round since March.

HS
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's up Joey?

HS1

Not yet. I'm buying a new RRA A2 Lower next week. Then comes an A3 20" Gov't Profile upper.

How about you? Work has been really busy and I haven't fired one round since March.

HS

Yea i'm now working for Edd Helms in the Tower Division(Cell towers), so i've been super busy wit that and school. I've gone out twice since then. Kinda irks me when I have to look at the shelf full of ammo, and no time to shoot it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#9]
No problems in Miami for me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#10]
No problems for me in Miami either.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#11]
None for me either.   Ammoman.com has it to my doorstep in 5 days or less.  

FL likes its residents armed.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No problems for me in Miami either.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top