Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:02:01 PM EDT
Hey Guys,
What methods can one use to send ammo out to people?
what's the best carrier?
thanks,
chris
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I got my last ammo shipment UPS, IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#2]
All the ammo I have ever bought came via UPS.  I noticed every tmie there was an extra blue sticker on the box.  I think it let the UPS guys know it was ammo.  I can't remember the exact wording on hte sticker.  I order from eric the ammoman he's in NJ and the ammo usually gets here the next day.  You may be able to email him and ask him what you have to do.  Good luck
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
U.S.PS will definetly not ship ammo. U.P.S is your optimal choice, they paste a O.R.M.D sticker on all the ammo which i have ever shipped or recieved. As for DHL or Fedex i am not sure
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, it's ORMD or something and says 'small arms', IIRC.

Betcha the driver feels real nervous delivering THAT package
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:12:51 AM EDT
[#5]
UPS is the easist way. Hazardous goods (Consumer Commodity ORMD) cannot ship by US Post Office.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the help.
Time to call UPS to see if it has to be shipped ground or if it could be shipped 3 day.
Thanks once again.
Chris
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thanks for the help.
Time to call UPS to see if it has to be shipped ground or if it could be shipped 3 day.
Thanks once again.
Chris

I'll save you the toruble. No ammo can be shipped by air.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the heads up.
damn...shipping ground takes forever.
oh well.
thanks everyone for the headsup
chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top