Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2009 9:10:54 AM EDT
HA! This time on the wrong side!

Link
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:13:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think she was ever on the right side...but remember...the media does NOT tell the truth.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#2]

She is nuts..

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:10:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought she was fucking Goofy?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn. That's not the kind of publicity the Minutemen need
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#5]
She is nuts, very true.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#6]
woman is fruitier than a nut cake......but I still don't trust the media to get it right.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'll disagree.
I think it's exactly what they need. Why? Because now they can claim all the bad seeds and publicity are flushed out and they will be able to carrying on with the good intentions of what the Minutemen were all about.
A good spin doctor should be able to say it a little better than I.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Forde has a long and troubled history in Snohomish County, including juvenile convictions for felonies, prostitution and other street crime.

Why am I not surprised?

Interesting how many of Strat's "Associates" have been in the news lately. All arrested for felony acts.

Go Militia!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll disagree.
I think it's exactly what they need. Why? Because now they can claim all the bad seeds and publicity are flushed out and they will be able to carrying on with the good intentions of what the Minutemen were all about.
A good spin doctor should be able to say it a little better than I.

And i disagree back LOL Because now people can say "wow, 3 of em did this........how many other nut jobs are there?"

Can be spun easily both ways...........

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:15:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Forde has a long and troubled history in Snohomish County, including juvenile convictions for felonies, prostitution and other street crime.

Why am I not surprised?

Interesting how many of Strat's "Associates" have been in the news lately. All arrested for felony acts.

Go Militia!

Classy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If you want to call someone out, you could at least have the decency to do it in The Bear Pit.

Not taking sides, other than to say that this is a bit of a chicken shit shot at someone that seems to not been on the WAHTF board for quite a while (but of course, Frisky Ferret season is always open!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top