Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:59:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Im soooo down for a couple of those shirts...and sweatshirts too! Those shirts would be sweet. That is a kick ass logo.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Im a fan...how much...what styles?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Im a fan...how much...what styles?

It looks like the guy that is going to produce them is still ironing out the details.  Keep an eye on the thread for updates.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I withdrawal my interest if this is true...lol
Original Post By: ZW17;I am pretty sure a Airsoft company uses that as their logo. I could be way wrong though.
...but seriously

Diesel
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I withdrawal my interest if this is true...lol
Original Post By: ZW17;I am pretty sure a Airsoft company uses that as their logo. I could be way wrong though.
...but seriously

Diesel

Crye Precision is selling Major League Infidel T-shirts with that logo.  However, the one above appears to be flipped from the one Crye Precision is making...

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Crye Precision is selling Major League Infidel T-shirts with that logo.  However, the one above appears to be flipped from the one Crye Precision is making...

Is that an airsoft company...im not familiar with the "sport"

Diesel
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd take one.  :)  Black or Grey T-shirt...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Is that an airsoft company...im not familiar with the "sport"

Diesel

Crye precision is the manufacturer of the Multicam pattern of camoflauge
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top