Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2003 9:26:09 PM EDT
Hey all,

I haven't been on in a while, but now that my band's tour is slowing down I should be able to pop in and drop my 2 cents on you guys again. We have a few final shows before we wrap it up for the year and catch up on all our paperwork & BS.

10/30 - Opening for THE MISFITS on Halloween @ L'amour - Brooklyn, NY

11/14 - The NJ Metal & Hardcore Festival, Asbury Park, NJ

11/15 - Opening for DANZIG @ The Chance Theatre, Poughkeepsie, NY

We have tickets available for the Misfits & Danzig show, shoot me an email if you'd like to go and I'll see if I can hook the AR15 Bro's up for free. You can also look at our website for more info-

http://www.judascradle.com

Now back to the discussion!
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
sweet .. DANZIG and you guys in poughkeepsie .. im there .. gotta find someone to drive down with .. im goin to see slayer and hatebreed tomorrow in worcester .. they sold out in poughkeepsie .. 2 hour drive . sucks ..
no pressure but free tix would be bad ASS !
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Free tickets are no sweat, how many do you want? Email me your address and how many you'd like to [email protected] and I'll drop them in the mail!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:47:05 AM EDT
[#3]
ill let you know whos goin with me .. THANKS !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top