Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 4:31:01 AM EDT
How do these "God Hates Fags" people exist?

I don't know if I can sit by while one of these evil people degrades a fellow Hoosier killed in the service of his country.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Those people are real assclowns.  They come to my college campus once a week when the weather is warm to condemn people straight to Hell.

If I had a relative that was KIA while serving our country and they showed up at his funeral I suppose I would be handing out free ass beatings regardless of the consequences
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Sadly, that is not the only problem the family is having.

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=442146
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:54:53 AM EDT
[#3]
They get more press then results.  Around here they never show in any real numbers and I think they know they are at risk when they do show.  That being said, maybe they will show up in real numbers and find out just how tough Kokomo can be.

When I was a kid, they use to paint "Baby Burner" on the sidewalk in front of our house and do other things to the house (not living on a base).  In another town I lived in Jane Fonda would hang out across from the base gates and harass the wives and their children.  People would hang out in front of our house.  Never fucked with the Veterans, just their families while they were half way around the world.

Hence the reason I became such a street brawler in my youth.  I took it serious when my Dad would leave and look at me and say take care of your mother and brother while I am gone.  That is when you really wish you lived on base and not in a civillian community but I decided not to take shit from any bullies becasue my Dad wore a uniform to work every day, even supposed peace loving ones.

A coward is a coward, no matter what phony banner they hide behind.  Same shit, different war.  I wish I had not read this thread today.  I was already pissed about this story.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 In another town I lived in Jane Fonda would hang out across from the base gates and harass the wives and their children.  

Jimminy Christmas.  I knew that she was an evil bitch.  That's just one more item on a list that was already sending her to hell.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Road trip?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Those people are real assclowns.  They come to my college campus once a week when the weather is warm to condemn people straight to Hell.

If I had a relative that was KIA while serving our country and they showed up at his funeral I suppose I would be handing out free ass beatings regardless of the consequences

What college? Do you goto IUS in New Albany?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 In another town I lived in Jane Fonda would hang out across from the base gates and harass the wives and their children.  

Jimminy Christmas.  I knew that she was an evil bitch.  That's just one more item on a list that was already sending her to hell.

I left out the part about throwing shit at the cars.  They knew exactly where to stand.  If they ever set foot on base proprerty I am sure the guards would have shot them all.  Hell, they probably had standing orders to do so, but the punks always stood on public property.  Her and her then Hubby Tom Hayden.  Their band of merry followers camped out on the beach.

Then I see her on the news the other day giving her opinion on Iraq.  Yeah, like I am going to listen.  I figure as a country we lost the fortitude for doing what was right somehwere around 1946.  Otherwise she would not be a multi-millionare, let alone a free person.

Now we see the next generation crashing funerals of honorable men.  My high school years were spent not far from Kokomo, I trust the locals may dispense proper justice.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:42:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure do
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure do

I went there in the early 90's..

So those asshats come to IUS, huh?

I gotta find out the next time they show up...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure do

I'll IM ya when they start arriving
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure do

I'll IM ya when they start arriving

Count me in.   Maybe we can contact the Louisville chapter of Protest Warriors and get a few more bodys.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#12]
These  same people(things) were in Lafayette a few weeks ago for another funeral.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#13]
well i don't think god appericiates ''fags'' but i don't see what that has to do with what this group is doing? as far as i know they harrass families of fallen servive members, what the hell does that have to do with god hating queers?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
well i don't think god appericiates ''fags'' but i don't see what that has to do with what this group is doing? as far as i know they harrass families of fallen servive members, what the hell does that have to do with god hating queers?

I don't "get it" either.  Are they claiming the deceased soldier was gay or something?  How do they benefit from harassing his family and friends at his funeral?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#15]
They believe that 9/11 was god's punishment for the U.S. having/putting up with gays.

They also believe that IED's and such that are killing our troops is also god's punishment.

In a nutshell...they are nut jobs.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I think they are libtards trying to distroy the Christian right by making them look like crazies.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I think they are libtards trying to distroy the Christian right by making them look like crazies.

The Christian right does not need anymore help in looking like crazies..they do a damn fine job of it on their own.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:56:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I doubt that. This group is hardly what could be called liberal.
These people have obvious mental problems and can be best described as a "hate group".

Quoted:
The Christian right does not need anymore help in looking like crazies..they do a damn fine job of it on their own.

I agree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top