Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 10:30:49 PM EDT
The only thing I bought was a yellow Soviet AK sling $4.00 . The dealer stripped it off a Russian SKS.  Anyone else go?

Also where the hell is "jiggas" shop?

thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:33:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I went..traded a Beretta Cougar 8045 for a Para-Ord P12...took my son for his first gunshow and he got a 30 round mag for his AR I built him last summer...like a pro he haggled for the price he paid!

I saw alot of money and guns exchanging hands Saturday Morning.

I had more fun there than at the rip-off of National Gun Day.

jiggas shop was hard to find. He's in a small building behind his house, not far from Airport road..but he was supposed to move to a bigger building.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it not on Poplar anymore? I think M60E3 goes there alot maybe he has better directions.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:45:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw signs in Seymour for it yesterday (Sunday) while I was on my way from a match at South Central GC.  I didn't stop to go see it, though.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Also where the hell is "Jigga's" shop?

In the alley behind 405 Poplar Street (about a block behind the hospital), although I heard that he is moving to a new building (or may have already). Acme Sports' number is 1-812-522-4008.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Also where the hell is "Jigga's" shop?

In the alley behind 405 Poplar Street (about a block behind the hospital), although I heard that he is moving to a new building (or may have already). Acme Sports' number is 1-812-522-4008.

When I was there last fall, he was finishing the deal on the new shop.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:41:56 AM EDT
[#6]
They are still at the shop on Poplar st. They are getting closer to getting the new shop open. The racks are being built and the security system is being set up soon. They will be able to hold alot more inventory in the new building. The pricing will be still remain very competitve despite the higher operating costs as the building is bought and paid for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top