Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/11/2006 4:18:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2006 4:29:07 PM EDT by Bitmap]
I'm looking for someone active in these matches at these locations to give me info on them, and hopefully for someone willing to meet with me and help me review what goes on.

I used to shoot Service Rifle at Paris and Terrel. Last participated at least 6 years ago, probably 7. I'm looking for schedule info as well as someone willing to give me some one-on-one coaching and refamiliarization before I start back. I used to shoot in the low 400's, which I don't think is too bad for a beginner.

I've never participated in IDPA, so that will be a new one for me. I'm also looking for someone that can give me some one-on-one coaching before my first match. Maybe shoot a few pretend stages with someone running the clock and calling the commands.

I'm not looking for hours and hours of training, maybe just one trip to the range and go over the basics. Maybe even shoot a pretend Service Rifle match with you running the clock and calling the range commands. Something similar for IDPA. Dry fire practice would be ok, too.

Please email me if you are interested or if you have schedule or contact info on these matches.

I'm in Fannin county, so I'm mostly interested in meeting at one of the ranges listed above or maybe Tom Bean. If you have another suggested place we could get together I'm open, but I really don't want to drive way down into Dallas if I can help it.

Thanks in advance.

Top Top