Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:19:34 PM EST
All,

I have been looking for details on attending the 9-11 memorial service being held this year. Is there a place to go and sign up or such?

I believe weenie liberals are going to have their fake/false ceremonies encouraging terrorism. I plan to celebrate the day quite differently. One round at a time. ;)

Anyhow, just curious how many other folks are going to attend as well.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:54:21 PM EST
where and when?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:32:54 PM EST
The September Machine gun shoot is being held on September 18th at the Western Branch Range in Princeton, I will talk to Bill Friday morning and make a seperate thread on this
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:04:52 PM EST
DAM
I am going to the Packers-Bears game in Green Bay that weekend
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:51:40 PM EST
i'll be there 9/18.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:18:55 PM EST
Sept 18th? I had thought it was going to be the 11th...

Oh well...good way to enjoy post Sept 13th AWBan Sunset.

;)

I have a threaded barrel assembly all set to go...

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 4:05:30 PM EST
I am more than likely going to attend again this time. Does anyone have any interest in me reserving a lane for arfcommers to shoot semi ?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:54:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By QuinlanV:
I am more than likely going to attend again this time. Does anyone have any interest in me reserving a lane for arfcommers to shoot semi ?

Go for it.

I plan to bring my double 1911 rig and go Bruce Willis on whatever is in front of me. ;)

A nice bit of time with my PM-11 -> M-11 will also be nice.

I am not planning on doing anything to my AR-15 at this time, but, plan to have a try at some other items of interest while I am there. (The Thompson subgun looks like a good starting point...)

Count me in.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:00:38 AM EST
OK, I will make some calls this week. More than likely I will be placing a big ammo order again as well.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:05:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:09:27 AM EST
Bill will back in town Tuesday, I will get all the info then and post it in a new thread
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:15:13 AM EST
Well here's the deal. I called to get a semi lane reserved for us and ran into some problems. The lane I usually rent is gone thanks to being torn apart by a Russian tank. There are 3 full-auto spots left, and if they are not rented then we can take one. The other option is to use the torn up spot on the line, but using a table to set our stuff on is not going to work. This might be a little impractical but the rate would be cheaper as well.
Basically, come on out and enjoy the event, and bring your stuff just in case we get a lucky break.
Also, if anyone has ammo requests I will be placing an order early next week.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:33:16 PM EST
So if we shoot some full auto firearms, do you have to bring your own ammo (factory only, I imagine) or do you pay for your ammo from the owner of the firearm?

In any event, I plan to put down some cash for .223, 9mm, and 45acp. Even if I don't use it at the event, I can still go plinking with it.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:05:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By QuinlanV:
Well here's the deal. I called to get a semi lane reserved for us and ran into some problems. The lane I usually rent is gone thanks to being torn apart by a Russian tank. There are 3 full-auto spots left, and if they are not rented then we can take one. The other option is to use the torn up spot on the line, but using a table to set our stuff on is not going to work. This might be a little impractical but the rate would be cheaper as well.
Basically, come on out and enjoy the event, and bring your stuff just in case we get a lucky break.
Also, if anyone has ammo requests I will be placing an order early next week.

Hey Quinn remember when we were up there 2 weeks ago, that area wasn't tore up too bad. I would go for that area
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:56:48 PM EST
Not sure if I'm going or not, but if you guys want something to shoot at, I have my old stove and microwave hem

So if you want em, you can have em.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:27:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/14/2004 9:28:11 PM EST by likemopar]
Shoot starts at 10am on this Saturday the 18th and ends around 5 or 6.
Weather is forcasted to be 80 and partly cloudy.
Expect a good size crowd.
Best to shoot early since it gets busy at around 11:30 through 3pm.
Oh yeah, you use the FA owners ammo.

Steve
Tom Sawyer Mfg
07 FFL / 02 SOT

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:47:47 PM EST
Directions to range from St. Cloud?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:10:21 PM EST
Well, bad news for me, my ammo order will not be available until Monday at the earliest
On top of that I may have to work later in the afternoon. So it looks like I may not be renting a spot. I am still planning on going and hanging out for a little while, as it is extremely fun to watch, and head out around lunch time. Hopefully I will see some of you fellow arfcommers there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:10:28 PM EST
What time does it start and is there a web page that gives more details on the event?

Is it BYOA? (bring your own ammo) or do you have to purchase from them onsite?

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:12:55 PM EST
Top Top