Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 6:04:45 PM EDT
Anyone going to either the Sept 9-10 show in Slinger or the Sept 11th Show in Cedarburg?

Both are very close to me.  I might get out of the bat cave this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I was looking at Kettle Morraine Bowl on Saturday, and Circle-B on Sunday.
Depends on a few things.

What's Slinger?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
i may stop by the slinger one friday, but can't make it saterday or to the circle B on sunday.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Slinger is a small town East of Hartford and SW of West Bend.  Nothing to see there, carry on....

I won't be able to make a Friday show.  I work days and also work quite a distance from home.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a show in Onalaska, WI (near La Crosse) at the Omni Center this weekend as well.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:55:55 AM EDT
[#5]
eh i didn't find anything of interest to me, it was too small
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Small isn't the word for it.
We stopped by at about 13:00 on Sat.
I wouldn't even call it a show; ten tables full of nothing but garage sale crap, and every bit of it priced through the roof.

It's all rare too.
Every rusty clunky POS is a sought after historical peice that collectors would kill for ........

I dunno if I want to abuse myself by bothering with the Circle-B show tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top