Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/27/2008 4:56:26 PM EST
I've read good things about Seneca Arms on this board. Does the owner have a website with a list of inventory and hours of operation? Looking for a few LMTs (at least that's what I think I "need") and 5.56 and 7.62 brass.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SFBRD
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 5:09:41 PM EST
John does not have a website, but if you call him he'll work with you about inventory. He's a regular competitor (and winner) at Camp Perry so if you have a question about AR's the odds are he can answer it.

He posts here, his screen name is hipwr223- check the high power forum, he's the moderator. I was there about 3 weeks ago, he had several AR's in stock.

If you want more info about Seneca from guys like me check out the "shops" area on pafoa.org where there's a looong thread about the place.
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 7:15:27 PM EST
John is good people.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 10:15:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By LastDefender:
John is good people.

+1. I've bought many AR lowers from him, and never had a problem.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 2:34:52 PM EST
It's worth the trip, even if you walk out empty-handed -- which isn't that easy to do.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 6:38:45 AM EST
+1 for Seneca.

John is a great guy with great deals. He's always friendly and willing to talk with you about almost anything. Rare in these days when the "friendly" gun dealer seems to be a dying breed. He always seems to have a decent blend between hunting, self-defense, and tacti-cool stuff. If you don't see it, he'll work with you on your options to order it and have it transfered. It's well worth the trip.

Regards,
Mickey
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 6:25:16 PM EST
+1 I always hear good things about Seneca Arms.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 8:26:05 PM EST
John is honest, he will not sell you something that does not fit your needs.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:37:44 AM EST
Gents,

Sorry for the delayed response (business travel), but your comments are much appreciated. I hope to make a trip to Seneca in the next week or two.

Regards,

SFBRD
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:26:14 PM EST
Okay, so where's this place at?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:34:21 PM EST
Just south of the intersection of Rts. 29 and 63 in Green Lane, PA, a few doors south of the convenience store/carwash next to the crick that runs under 29. There's a signboard out front most days. It's right across the street from some sort of credit union/bank arrangement, which has a reasonable ATM fee.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:59:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By Veer_G:
It's right across the street from some sort of credit union/bank arrangement, which has a reasonable ATM fee.

Hahaha.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:07:55 AM EST
Simply put, if you're at the gas station/car wash and facing same- look L and there's a brick building next door. As stated, signboard out front. Enter, marvel,stay a while, leave with light wallet/heavy toy-filled arms/big grin.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:01:35 PM EST
John,

I'm looking for a couple of flat-top, mid-length AR-15s. At your convenience, please IM or send an email if you have something that might fit. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

SFBRD
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:35:17 AM EST
Top Top