Calling All Patriots ... Join Senator Brian Nieves for our 2nd Annual, 2nd Amendment Freedom Rally & Gun Show!
Saturday, Oct. 1st from 10a-4p at the Franklin County Baptist Association Building. Located in Union, Mo. at 785 Butterfield Dr. The building is easy to find on Hwy 47 between Union & St. Clair.
Top Door Prize of the day ... Your choice of a Glock 23 or 27 - The G23 & G27 are Brian's personal favorites for conceal carry and you may end up taking one home!
Come Celebrate with the Senator who may very well be the Missouri Senate's most Hard Core Supporter of our God Given Right to Protect Ourselves and the 2nd Amendment that acknowledges that Personal Right!
Many of you joined us last year for this Very Unique Event so you know how much fun it is.
* Patriot Booths
* Vendor & Display Booths
* Guns Guns and more GUNS!
* Local 2nd Amendment Celebrities
* Live Outdoorsman Demonstrations
* Good Food, Good Fun, Festivities & Friends
* AR-15 and other "Black Gun" demonstrations
* Come select that new or used gun you'd like to buy
* Did we mention there will be Guns Guns & more GUNS!??!
Wow, just wonderful timing. Gee why didn't you announce this a week ago.
Sorry already got plans. Maybe next time you could get the word out a little earlier..
Joe posted it a few days ago;