Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2013 9:42:13 AM EDT
As per AP.  So this is making ban's approval unlikely.  So the Senate knows it won't work, what are our chances NY will realize this and follow suit?
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As per AP.  So this is making ban's approval unlikely.  So the Senate knows it won't work, what are our chances NY will realize this and follow suit?

There is zero chance otf that happening here.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#2]
NY don't go by our voices or votes anymore. They just ram them through
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Make no mistake, they did not drop it because they know it won't work.  They do not want to go on record record with a recorded vote with Democrat control of the Senate in play next year.  There are probably a lot of Democrat senators breathing a sign of relief that they will not face scrutiny on gun control with their re-election coming up next year.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#4]
it's already law here.so....
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#5]
--dupe--
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Everyone will follow NYs lead!  
 I can only hope that Andy does the math sooner rather than later and find 2016 might just be out of reach for him.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can only hope that Andy does the math dies of ass cancer sooner rather than later and find 2016 might just be out of reach for him.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Not sure if any of you caught this or not, but Fienstien was apparently promised that there will be two votes on this matter. The first will be to pass their High Cap Mag bill, and then after that goes through, they will allow her to push it through as an amendment. This allows the Dems in the Senate to avoid being killed in the elections and then they can push the amendment through. Lets not get too excited. It is only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#9]
These leftists will never stop pushing for ultimate confiscation of our guns.  Even if the current fever subsides, they will be lurking under rocks waiting for the next tragedy to occur, and then they will hijack it and demand gun control/confiscation.  Our freedom will never be safe, but it is especially vulnerable when libs control too much of government.

As bad as the rinopublicans are, it is the democrats that push this crap.

I hope that everyone who either cares about the constitution or being able to own a gun will remember this during the next elections.  I'm concerned that there are far to few of us to throw alot of these bums out-Schumer and Gilibrand I'm sure will election in a landslide.  Hopefully at least every politician from upstate who either voted for pol pot cuomo's gun grab or supported the efforts of Feinstein will get thrown out of office.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Lets not spend too much celebrating, now we need to go into attack mode. Time to get back to writing letters, making phone calls, letters to the editors, and just outright being heard. The time to strike is when the enemy is ducking or reloading. There will be other bills presented in other forms, let them know that we will not compromise or be sold out like we were in New York.
For months now the Anti's have been gleefully attacking us with a rabid thirst, lets take this small victory with caution.
When the enemy is down you need to step on his throat and cut off his air supply.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll believe this when I see it. The assholes will probably tack it a "Save-the-East-African-Ground-Slug" bill.

These fuckers are in full Dictator mode, they finally think they can do all this stuff they've looked forward to. They see the resistance, so they'll go sub rosa with it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Even if they did, registration, ammo registration and background checks and the magazine law make this law unbearable.  I am looking so forward to driving to NJ or PA from Nassau County just to buy ammo... FUAC
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This minus a bazillion.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top